New Video: Fuse ODG - Only (Official Music Video)

Here's the official video for the new smash from the pioneer of the New Africa, Fuse ODG.

Just arrived from the motherland, Fuse ODG is back with a fresh new banger for the world entitled 'Only' produced by the one and only Killbeatz

Listen, vibe, enjoy and share

This song was inspired by his travels through the continent..

@FuseODG
@Killbeatz

ONLY LYRICS

Na na na na na ey eyy oh eh


Baby gyal give it to me eyy oh eh

Mic check 1 2 3 4 ohhh ey
Killbeatz give it to them eeem oh ey

Ey

Only , Only in Africa (x 2)

(Chorus)
Gyal come my way ,I need me somebody
You gotta give it to me, You moving like you in a hurry

Gyal come my way ohhh , you’re my kinda safari
She move her body like a snake oh , but she got the heart of a lion

Only , Only in Africa (x 4)

Ey ey ey ey eh

Said Im feeling her size
She always Gorilla (Go realer) , fellin her vibe

Twerk pants like a zebra, feeling her stripes
And I’ll never be a cheater if you be my wife

Yhhh eyyy

And im feeling her stride, good gyal gone giraffe
When she seem so polite , Gave me a long neck so I gave her a bite Cos she move like an animal

(wow)

BRIDGE X2

All of the badder bad gyal wanna move their waist , Oohhhh wanna move their waist

All of the goody goody gyal with the sweetest face, Ohhh wanna do the same

(Chorus)

Only , Only in Africa (x4)

You remind me of Zimbabwe, I just wanna see your waterfall ahh remind me of Ghana yh, the Gold in you im digging for sure love

You remind me of naija babe , the way your making your moves make me wanna holla

The way that you grinding and smilling I know that you really want it

HOOK (X 2)

All of the badder bad gyal wanna move their waist ,

Oohhhh wanna move their waist

All of the goodie goodie gyal with the sweetest face,
Ohhh wanna do the same

(Chorus)

Only , Only in Africa (x4)



Its fuse !!!! AY , Mr Hackett yhhhh

It’s a worldwide movement, K k k k killbeatz lets go,

Im digging your gold yhh yhh , Im feeling you soul yhh yhh (x4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

paulmkale